Monday, May 20, 2013

right number

In seminary this morning one of my seniors asked what the requirements were to "letter" in seminary. I had no idea, as I had never heard of such a thing. I told him I didn't know but I would find out today and report back in the morning. Then I promptly forgot about it. Several hours later I am sitting at work when my cell phone rings. It is the area supervisor for seminary asking for Brother Bushman...nope. Not at this number. He was apologizing for dialing the wrong number when I stopped him and said, "but wait! Don't hang up! I needed to ask you what the requirements are for lettering in Seminary." I wouldn't have remembered if I hadn't seen his name on my phone when he called "in error." But we both know it wasn't an error at all, was it?

No comments: