Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Daily Dose

Saw this article and loved the sweet, simple testimony that is recognition of the gifts of God in our lives. He hears us and answers our prayers! I have begun teaching an early morning seminary class with about 10 high school juniors/seniors. One student lingered after class today and said, "Isn't it great when you pray about something and right away, Bam! an answer is right in front of you?!" He didn't elaborate on what his prayer had been or what the answer was, but I agreed that those special God-winks are wonderful to receive--those divine messages that our Heavenly Father is close, He hears us, loves us, and wants to bless us with what we need and sometimes even what we want. I cherish this opportunity to once again immerse myself in the scriptures and prayer as I prepare daily for this hour with these valiant young people who give up their sleep and time to get a spiritual start to their day. It's humbling and exhilarating at the same time as I feel the Spirit reaching them through these lessons.

No comments: