Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Just say "yes!"


I was asked yesterday to teach a class for a women's group on green smoothies next month, as I have become a vocal advocate of their yummy goodness in my circle of family/acquaintances. I had a "deer-in-the-headlights" moment at first, thinking, "uh oh, that is going to involve research, preparation, time (of which I seem to have a diminishing quantity daily) etc., as they would want to know the whys and wherefore of including specific ingredients, the nutritional values and other weighty aspects. But I said, "sure!" because...that's what I do. Then this morning, in my inbox there appeared this lovely newsletter article providing exactly the information I need. Love it when the planets align so tidily.

http://beta.active.com/active-cookbook-antioxidant-and-45rich-juices-and-smoothies-1909

No comments: