Sunday, December 23, 2012

Ask and ye shall receive

My first opportunity today to see the extended 10-day forecast covering New Year's Day. It reminded me of when I received Divine assistance in selling my house in Texas. There was no doubt that it was with His help. After weeks (and weeks...) of continuous rain, the chance of rain on the day of my race is 0%. I did ask for His help with this challenging adventure but did NOT presume to ask for sunny skies and perfect temperature. The fact that that is precisely what is predicted is a testimony to me that it is a lovingly bestowed blessing. My first thought was not to blog this yet for fear of "jinxing" it but immediately following was the thought that that would show a lack of faith. So I am thanking Him in advance for His help and love.

No comments: