Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pondering the Mysteries

I have some questions:

1. If I'm on my way to a follow-up Dr. appointment (read, I've been there before...) and suddenly I can't remember where the doctor's office is located...am I having a Senior Moment, or can I blame it on the fact that I was on the cell phone with Vanessa and was distracted?

2. I ran into Walmart to pick up a black slip on my lunch break (I was having serious static cling) and grabbed the first (and only) black slip I saw and ran out (after paying, of course...). It was labeled an XL and it fit, very snugly in fact. My question is, are they not sizing things the way they used to, or was I in the children's department by mistake? (I refuse to consider the 3rd option...)

3. The guy (ahem: "geezer") next to me on the treadmill the other day got on before the stats for the previous person were reset. He "worked out" at 2 mph for about 15 minutes, continually checking the readouts with a puzzled look on his face. When he finished, he stared at the "workout summary" for a bit before shaking his head and stepping down. Question: should I have explained the phenomenon to him or is it better to remain in blissful ignorance of one's ignorance? Is that what I have to look forward to when my Senior Moments are more like Senior Way of Life?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no way jose. If that's true - I have senior moments ALL the time! =) love you, young hott mama