Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Trash talk

Last week I contacted Pacific Disposal service to request a new trash bin, as mine was cracked and broken up in several places. They said to have it out next Wednesday at 6 a.m. Today is that Wednesday and both Rich and I, of course, totally forgot about the assignment. We slept in a bit, as we were going in to work later than usual, and were in the kitchen stretching for a go 'round the block about 7:45 when we saw the truck from LeMay pull up in front of the house and the driver check his clip board...What timing! A moment later and we'd have been gone, earlier and we'd have still been in bed oblivious. As it was, I was able to run out and wave my arms indicating I'd have the damaged bin out to him pronto! All's well that ends well.

No comments: