Tuesday, April 13, 2010

hot hot hot yoga

Went to my first Hot Yoga class last night. I was happy that I was able to hold my own with all the "regulars" though a few of the poses were definitely beyond my abililities (Bow, Eagle, Camel). I have to admit it was one of the longest 90 minute period of my life: liquid streaming off my nose, arms, chin, with temperature in the room over 107. I paid the Beginner Week fee, $20 for as many times as I want in one week. I may get one or 2 more times in this week, but I can't see me doing this on a regular basis. I wore my Vibrams, which generated some interest, but I didn't really need them. Only heard of this through Vanessa, and now I await a report on her first visit to the one in Boise.

1 comment:

Carolyn Siemers said...

Vibrams? Yoga? all Greek to me! Ha Ha Thanks for keeping us posted with your blogs. I read them regularly. I promise to start up again myself. Keep up the good work. I am proud of you.