Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The opposite of synchronicity


Is missing two connection flights and having to fly into Portland instead of Seattle. My whirlwind visit to Upstate for mom's 80th was so worth the flight hassles, but it was a long, grueling ordeal getting home Sunday. Electrical storms in New York's JFK kept us grounded in Syracuse 4 and 1/2 hours past our original flight time. I definitely missed my connection, so asked Rich to get me on a later flight...it was close...I saw it leaving the gate as we pulled into our gate. Anti-synchronicity to the max! The next flight out to Seattle was not until 8:30 the next morning, so I got on a 9:30 pm flight to Portland instead, making Rich drive there to pick me up at 1:00 a.m. We finally got home and in bed at 3:00 a.m., only to have to get up at 6:15 for early morning meetings at work. What a guy!

No comments: